Reports To: President and CEO
The Data Manager will support our capacity to collect, process, and use information about our programs and operations to further our mission. This role will support our goal to use data to drive program design and decision-making within our organization and collaborate with other staff to promote a culture of continuous improvement across the organization. Also responsible for staying informed and
knowledgeable of relevant research developments and frameworks in youth development to share and adopt internally as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Oversee and manage program evaluation and research to assess youth outcomes using Algorhythm’s Hello Insight System.
• Serve as the main liaison with partners (Algorhythm and Youth Inc.) to coordinate use of the impact evaluation systems.
• Serve as the main liaison with program staff to coordinate administration of pre/post surveys to assess youth (and staff, if applicable) outcomes
• Collect and analyze program data (ex: attendance data, academic data) and prepare reports
summarizing analyzed results.
• Synthesize and share insights with senior leadership and program staff, identify key learnings and
opportunities for improvement.
• Provide support to all programs as needed, including assisting internal teams to develop logic models,
articulate theory of change, specify milestones, and identify indicators of success
• Work closely with Development / Communications staff to provide outcome information for proposal
writing and donor outreach materials
• Facilitate and support development/communications staff in effective communication with external
audiences, presentations, data, key partner meetings, reports, briefs, and donor outreach, etc…
• Develop staff professional development activities, meeting agendas, and discussion opportunities to
promote reflection, learning, and data-based decision-making among staff.
• Participate in research and needs assessment to identify communities who could benefit from
Job Type: Full Time
Please submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter, by clicking below: